Wholesale Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wholesale.megabb.com

2 posters

Does anyone know anything about Barclays Bank being in trouble?

ga-denga

Does anyone know anything about Barclays Bank being in trouble? Empty Does anyone know anything about Barclays Bank being in trouble?

Post  ga-denga Fri May 29, 2009 2:32 pm

My trading partner in the UK could not receive the fund I sent by Wire transfer, and so, could not credit my account. Reason - their bank, Barclay's Bank was encountering technical problems since 19th of May, and as at 25th of May 2009, the tech hitch was still holding everyone hostage. I am currently on holiday overseas.
    agent5783

Does anyone know anything about Barclays Bank being in trouble? Empty Re: Does anyone know anything about Barclays Bank being in trouble?

Post  agent5783 Fri May 29, 2009 2:34 pm

The Bank itself is fine, however their internal systems leave a lot to be desired and things do go wrong from time to time. However if you have used the correct IBAN number and swift code the payment should be processed eventually.
    ga-denga

Does anyone know anything about Barclays Bank being in trouble? Empty Re: Does anyone know anything about Barclays Bank being in trouble?

Post  ga-denga Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 pm

You've got to be right. You helped alley my fears; and as if to confirm your answer, my trading partener later sent me a mail saying the hitch has been resolved. THANKS.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:43 pm